Transformers Manufactured In The UK
Meeting the individual needs of our clients is paramount. Whether producing a transformer for the rail, marine, military or mining industry, we pride ourselves on delivering efficient, reliable and cost effective transformers, specifically designed for an intended purpose. With a comprehensive range of custom designs and configurations, the following broad headings cover our standard range of transformers:
- Pulse Transformers
- Current & Instrumentation Transformers
- Specialist Transformers: To cater for non-standard applications.
- Single Phase Toroidal Mains & SMPS Transformers: Any standard shape, e.g. Vinkor, RM core, E core, EC and ETD
- Ferrite Coil Transformers & SMPS Transformers: Any standard shape, e.g. Vinkor, RM core, E core, EC and ETD
- Single Phase Mains Transformers: Up to 3kVA using C cores etc with various options on bobbins, mountings and terminations to suit individual requirements
Working to ISO:9001 quality standards, all of our transformers and components are put through extensive testing procedures at our own testing centre, to ensure product reliability is of the highest quality.
Transformer Finishing Processes:
All of our transformers can be impregnated or encapsulated using any of the following processes:
- Vacuum Impregnation & Envelopment To DEF.31
- Varnish Or Polyurethane Impregnation
- All Types Of Conformal Coating
- Polyurethane Encapsulation
- Epoxy Resin Encapsulation
Additional Electrical & Wound Components:
In addition to our transformers, we also offer a wide variety of allied components, with recent projects including the manufacture of inductors for use in power supplies, filters and control networks, as well as fire alarm components, transformers for security and livestock fencing, chokes and inductors.